HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Hårdvara, recensioner
 Aliexpress tar betalt för VAT och

Note: You must be registered in order to post a reply.
To register, click here. Registration is FREE!

Screensize:
UserName:
Password:
Format Mode:
Format: BoldItalicizedUnderlineStrikethrough Align LeftCenteredAlign Right Horizontal Rule Insert HyperlinkInsert EmailInsert Image Insert CodeInsert QuoteInsert List

* HTML is OFF
* Forum Code is ON
Smilies
Smile [:)] Big Smile [:D] Cool [8D] Blush [:I]
Tongue [:P] Evil [):] Wink [;)] Clown [:o)]
Black Eye [B)] Eight Ball [8] Frown [:(] Shy [8)]
Shocked [:0] Angry [:(!] Dead [xx(] Sleepy [|)]
Kisses [:X] Approve [^] Disapprove [V] Question [?]

T O P I C    R E V I E W
Ryssen Posted - 2021/07/16 : 00:51:08
Höjjer frakt priset,vet ej hur det är med dom andra ebay mm..
8   L A T E S T    R E P L I E S    (Newest First)
Ryssen Posted - 2021/07/26 : 23:07:01
Fick det här idag:
I have a situation to explain to you.

Swedish Customs announced#65306;

#8220; From March #65292;2018#65292;all mail items with a declared value that come from outside the EU Customs Union will have VAT applied to them from the first krona#65292;usually at rate of 25 percent

A fee of SEK 75 will be charged for consignments with a declared value of less than SEK 1500#8221;

Swedish Customs may charge you this fee when your order package arrives in Sweden#12290;

Any question just let me know.

Då slipper man inte undan avgiften på 75:- iallafall......
soundbrigade Posted - 2021/07/22 : 12:13:02
Från annat håll hör jag att det tydligen fungerar.
Ryssen Posted - 2021/07/21 : 17:39:30
Jodå ebay har börjat med det nu oxå...
soundbrigade Posted - 2021/07/16 : 20:34:14
Skulle ringt men alltid kommer något i vägen.
Ryssen Posted - 2021/07/16 : 19:14:27
Hur gjorde du då?Gick det att ordna?
soundbrigade Posted - 2021/07/16 : 18:48:32
Det ska ju fungera i den HÄR ändan också. Jag betalade VAT till AliX och fick en faktura från DHL ...
Ryssen Posted - 2021/07/16 : 13:33:31
Ja man slipper ju avgiften från Postnord på 75:- iallafall.
Om inte någon annan avgift tillkommer då...?
soundbrigade Posted - 2021/07/16 : 07:53:40
Det är inte AliX som hittat på något nytt utan det är nya EU-regler som fått verkan. Det betyder att flera "säljställen" börjat lägga på VAT/MOMS på varorna.

Så här skriver Discogs:
Hi Soundbrigade,

Great news! As new UK and EU supply of goods VAT regulations come into effect on July 1, Discogs will ensure buying and selling with the UK and EU remains viable by collecting supply of goods VAT on your behalf for orders placed on and after July 1st.

The following changes impact sellers worldwide who sell into the UK or EU, buyers located in the UK placing an order with a seller outside the UK, and buyers in the EU placing an order with a seller outside the EU.

When and how is supply of goods VAT charged?
There are two supply of goods VAT scenarios: 1) sales where Discogs is responsible for collecting VAT as a deemed supplier and 2) sales where sellers are responsible for collecting VAT. Discogs is responsible for VAT when goods are imported into either the EU or UK and the buyer is not VAT registered. Sellers are responsible for VAT when goods are sold within the EU or within the UK and the buyer is not VAT registered.

As the #8220;deemed supplier#8221;, Discogs will apply supply of goods VAT to all orders imported into the UK from outside the UK or into the EU from outside the EU. Supply of goods VAT will be applied at or under a certain low value goods threshold, as follows:

The UK low value goods threshold is £135
The EU low value goods threshold is ¤150

Supply of goods VAT is to be paid by the buyer as part of the total order cost. UK and EU VAT will be automatically calculated and added to the order total to be paid by the buyer. The supply of goods VAT amount will be added to your monthly Discogs sales fee invoice, and we will file the VAT returns and remit the VAT to the appropriate tax authority.

As a service to EU sellers who sell to buyers also located in the EU, and UK sellers who sell to buyers also located in the UK, Discogs will apply supply of goods VAT to all orders where the buyer is not VAT registered. We are providing this service to make sellers#8217; job of determining what is VAT taxable and what isn#8217;t VAT taxable easier by supporting sellers#8217; requirements to collect and remit supply of goods VAT on intra-UK and intra-EU orders.

A commercial invoice must accompany all cross border shipments
Sellers will be required to attach a commercial invoice to the shipment for all cross-border sales.

If you are a seller who is outside the UK and EU, and are shipping an order to a buyer in either the UK or the EU, the commercial invoice includes harmonized tariff codes for each item to speed customs clearance #8212; essentially, a seller declaration that the invoice accurately represents the shipment, and any VAT charges.

This allows customs authorities to determine whether VAT has been paid, if applicable. This can be printed from the order page. Simply click the #8220;Print#8221; button available in the top right section of your Order page.

For buyers, the order receipt has also been updated to include full VAT invoice requirements, including harmonized tariff (HS) codes for each item purchased.

HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.22 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000