HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Soundstage 2012 Product of the Year Award Winners
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

patrikcaesar

704 Posts

Posted - 2013/01/18 :  01:19:18  Show Profile Send patrikcaesar a Private Message  Reply

http://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php?option=com_igallery&view=igcategory&id=68&Itemid=356

quote:
All award winners were chosen from among those products that were reviewed in the publications of the SoundStage! Network -- SoundStage! Hi-Fi, SoundStage! Xperience, SoundStage! Xtreme (aka Ultra Audio), and SoundStage! GoodSound! -- within the year 2012.

The winners were announced on January 1, 2013, and the awards were officially presented at CES 2013 by the SoundStage! Network team. Details about each of the winners can be found in Doug Schneider's article that was published in SoundStage! Hi-Fi on January 1, 2013.

Naturligtvis fanns Vivid Giya G2 med bland dessa vinnare, så även Magicos Q7 samt betydligt billigare produkter.

Detta skrevs om Giya G3 i det monumentala testet av "Superspeakers" som gjordes under 2011 & avslutades på CES http://www.soundstageglobal.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=215&catid=79&Itemid=246

quote:
The wrap
After evaluating each speaker for its ability to reproduce music with the highest fidelity possible, of the speakers I heard at CES 2012 the Vivids and Magicos reigned supreme. There were other enjoyable products like the stunning Sonus Fabers, the sublime Veritys, the drastically outperforming-their-price Rockports, and lifelike MBLs. In my opinion, though, the highest-fidelity loudspeakers at CES 2012 were from Vivid and especially Magico. They wear the Superspeaker crowns for CES 2012.

Detta skrevs om Giya G2 innan testet
quote:
Wednesday, 11 January 2012 Written by Doug Schneider

On February 1 my review of the Vivid Audio Giya G2 loudspeaker, which sells for $50,000 per pair, will be published on SoundStage! Hi-Fi.
I don't want to give away too much from the review, but I will tell you two things: the G2 is the best loudspeaker I've ever heard, and it may well be the best loudspeaker in the world at this time.
It's a radical-looking speaker that produces ridiculously good sound -- sound that's clearer, cleaner, and more effortless than most audiophiles have ever heard.

Läs hela det utförliga testet på Giya G2 här
http://www.soundstagehifi.com/index.php/equipment-reviews/364-vivid-audio-giya-g2-loudspeakers

Gratulationer till alla andra vinnare.

Generalimportör för HALCRO i Skandinavien
Återförsäljare av High end hifi.
Showroom i Skånes mitt.
Initiativtagare till Highendsociety.se

patrikcaesar@yahoo.com

0737 61 43 83

Edited by - patrikcaesar on 2013/01/18 01:30:41
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.23 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000