HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Topptest av MSB Analog DAC i Stereophile!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mårten Design

252 Posts

Posted - 2014/04/14 :  13:36:06  Show Profile  Visit Mårten Design's Homepage Send Mårten Design a Private Message  Reply

Jon Iversen skriver bla:

"Every comparison with the DACs mentioned above, and a handful of others that passed through my system in the past several months, yielded the same results: a more focused sound with the MSB, coupled with the ability to match the best qualities of any other DAC in the hot seat. There was simply more there.

I was sad to have to send another MSB DAC to JA's Brooklyn lab for testing. It notched my system up to a place where almost all digital sources had an organic, natural presence without sacrificing the accuracy and detail present in the best recordings-no small feat."

John Atkinson skriver:

"It was a pleasure to measure such a good-performing product as MSB's Analog DAC. And I loved the top-mounted volume control, the display, and the ergonomics. It is rare to encounter an audio component so well thought out and so well engineered."

MSB Analog DAC kostar från 59900:-. Mer info här!

Marten
Chalmersgatan 24
Göteborg
031-207200

Edited by - Mårten Design on 2014/04/14 13:43:19
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.12 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000