HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Specialintressen
 WiFi och flerkanalsHiFi
 vad finns för ljudkort för 5.1?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

johan.björklund
Reportage-Harry -05 & -07, 100.000-klubben!

20859 Posts

Posted - 2014/07/27 :  14:42:31  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message  Reply
Lynx är lite väl dyrt, vad mer finns där ute?
Jag kör med en laptop/hdmi --> recivern och på sub utgången sitter en minidsp.
Sen har jag inte så stor koll på mjukvarusidan heller.

Det jag retar mig mest på idag är att jag måste låta recivern sköta delningen o jag kan inte ha lågpass/högpass på olika frekvenser eller ändra branthet.
Så länge jag har laptopen som drivning gäller x-ternt ljudkort, men se det inte som ett tvång!

Tips, som inte kostar skjortan eftersökes :)

>musik förmedlingen<
Medlem av det Skånska välljuds sällskapet eoJEUD

CH

1474 Posts

Posted - 2014/07/29 :  18:28:43  Show Profile  Visit CH's Homepage Send CH a Private Message  Reply
Finns ju en jäkla massa hel- o halv-professionella externa ljudkort/dacar till varierande priser, men jag vet inte vad din budget är.

Men kikar du på prisjakt så får Asus Xonar U7 bra betyg. Bra mätvärden som det verkar, 7.1 och 192/24 för 800 pix. Med denna box + jriver så har du all signalbehandling du behöver i systemet.

http://www.prisjakt.nu/produkt.php?o=1859682
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2014/07/29 :  19:59:53  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message  Reply
Du är en Ängel CH!
Jag måste ha sökt uppåt väggarna för jag har inte funnit något passande.
Just att hitta infon om hur korten hanterar flerkanalig Pcm eller om det stödjer DD/Dts är inget jag har gjort.
Beg Pro finns det en hel del som sagt.
spannet 1000-3000 :- var tanken.

*edit*
Focusrite har jag hört mycket gott om, nån som vet hur deras flerkanaliga usb modeller hanterar pcm?

>musik förmedlingen<

Edited by - johan.björklund on 2014/07/29 21:58:27
Go to Top of Page

Stormen

1542 Posts

Posted - 2014/07/30 :  13:46:13  Show Profile Send Stormen a Private Message  Reply

Xonar U7 är säkert riktigt bra speciellt för det priset.

Finns en i Malmö som har en ljudstudio som säljer ett LynxTwoB för 3500 om man frågar snällt. Han har lynx kort och lite mixer's mm ute på blocket just nu men han har även ett lynx Two B. Du kanske får köpa till en break-out kabel eller löda en själv, men det är ju lätt fixat.
Lite över budget, men då behöver du inte fundera på annan signalkälla sedan :-)

Edited by - Stormen on 2014/07/30 13:53:55
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2014/07/30 :  14:07:33  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message  Reply
Attans!
Köp ligger nån månad fram, fast med lite tur!

>musik förmedlingen<
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2014/08/08 :  09:58:19  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message  Reply
Kanske en ointressant uppdatering, men sprang på en beg dator på blocket för en billig peng. Den fungerar super för spel och där är plats för ett ljudkort.
Först ska den dock vattenkylas men där är 5.1 analogt ut så nu kan jag iaf börja trixa med Jriver :)

>musik förmedlingen<

Edited by - johan.björklund on 2014/08/08 10:03:24
Go to Top of Page

CH

1474 Posts

Posted - 2014/08/10 :  18:40:27  Show Profile  Visit CH's Homepage Send CH a Private Message  Reply
Visste inte i vilken tråd jag skulle lägga detta, men eftersom du snart är igång med Dirac o 5.1 så hamnar det här. Ett quote från en kille som äger och har provat det bästa inom bio-processorer. Från Jrivers forum, http://yabb.jriver.com/interact/index.php?topic=90593.50:

quote:
I use an Exasound e28 with upgraded clock and mini XLR outputs and I can tell you it will beat the sound of anything mentioned so far.

I own Theta Casablanca and Meridian 861 with XLR outputs and my e28 totally destroys them soundstage wise in my theater. There is no comparison.

I demo'd MX151 and including Datasat in my home. I ended up sending back the Datasat and paying a demo fee on the MX151. All in all, the e28 beat them all, using my HTPC, JRiver 19 and Dirac Live software all running on the one HTPC. (just in case you ask, because I know you want to Smiley, my Meridian 861 was the second place, beating out both the Datasat and Theta Casablanca). This is/was confirmed by my wife, friends and even the salesmen. They were nice enough to bow out graciously since we did a complete 1 to 1 showdown for a 5 week period (I ran each a week, mastered them, then brought in the other). So I had all of these in my home at the same time.

It took me a lot of time, aggravation and troubleshooting to get it all done and balanced but the results are nothing less than better than anything I have ever owned or used.

There are only a few issues I have with the system and had to just "move on" and get over it. I am not completely happy about it but I decided to stay with it because during movies and music the sound is so amazing.

1. 3D playback. Forget about it with this setup.
a. JRiver doesn't playback 3D movies natively. This causes issues that are simply just to complex for the average and well above average user.
b. You can use use something like TMT6 to play the 3D movie, and send sound through JRiver but the lip syncing is a pain in the ass to get right, and
not every movie would even sync up. Worst yet, if I would pause the movie, then hit play again the lip sync was all wrong again. This was
a nightmare.
c. George simply has no interest in writing a WDM driver for the e28 which would allow me to just watch the movies directly in TMT6 and bypass all
of these issues (TMT6 and PowerDVD will not use ASIO drivers).

2. No inputs. This setup does not give any type of input system. So my only current hopes of playing things through that DAC must come from my PC.
This is a big change coming from my Theta Casablanca and Meridian 861. You just don't consider this until you are hit with how inconvenient it is.

3. Limited channels of 8. I have a 7.2 system and want to upgrade to more of an 11.2 but that's not possible. George says that it's a bandwidth issue of
the USB ports as he is already using the maximum bandwidth of it. I said, why not write a driver to facilitate two e28's, using two separate USB
controllers? *crickets*

So all I can say is, the actual sound quality and video quality is better using JRiver and my e28 than any hardware processor that has ever been in my home (by the way, Datasat personally setup my unit so there's no saying I am a dumbshit and don't know what I am doing. Each rep setup their own equipment). I setup my own Dirac Live on the PC and it's simply astounding in my room. It's night and day.

Good luck with your choice and if someone has actually come out with a product that will fix any of my above issues I am listening.

Kan bara hålla med om hur fantastiskt bra det låter i 5.1 då jag nu i helgen gjorde en första mätning/korrigering i flerkanal. Har aldrig hört 5.1 som ens varit i närheten av detta ljud. Körde filmen Divergent och hade konstant haksläpp. Killen ovan väljer alltså hellre en dator med Jriver + Dirac än någon av ovanstående processorer, ink. Datasat..! Det säger en hel del..

Kan också säga att de nackdelar han listat ovan går alla att lösa.
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund

20859 Posts

Posted - 2014/08/11 :  23:01:23  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message  Reply
Ska läsas :)

>musik förmedlingen<
Go to Top of Page

Zei

826 Posts

Posted - 2014/08/18 :  11:15:22  Show Profile Send Zei a Private Message  Reply
Skulle det där externa asus kortet vara ett bra alternativ till 2.1 ljud också?
Eller finns det bättre alternativ till det?

Sorry för trådkapning :)

/JZ

Signatur..
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.16 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000