HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 Köp, Sälj & Byt på Sveriges största 2-kanalforum!
 Köpes
 Panelinstrument köpes
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Oblivion
Member

458 Posts

Posted - 2003/08/21 :  22:09:36  Show Profile Send Oblivion a Private Message
Hej är på jakt efter några snygga panelinstrument såsom amperemätare och sånt.

Ska ha dom till mitt rörförstärkarbygge så det jag e på jakt efter e "Oldstyle" allså ingen plast.

ni kan även ge mig länkar till sidor eller företag som säljer sådana.

I used to play with mercury and when I broke a tube, I always tasted the cathode and the getter because they tasted weird...
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.2 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000