HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Blue Moon Award: AMR CD-77
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Transient Design

287 Posts

Posted - 2007/03/22 :  08:54:19  Show Profile  Visit Transient Design's Homepage Send Transient Design a Private Message
6 Moons har nu färdigställt sin första recention av Abbingdon Music Researchs CD-spelare CD-77 vilket resulterade i en "Blue Moon Award" med motiveringen: Very Likely Breakthru Status in the advanced one-box CDP category.

Läs hela 6 Moons test här!

Srajan Ebaen på 6moons jämför i testen AMRs CD-77 med japanska Zandens Model 2000p/ 5000 och polska Ancient Audios Lector Prime som båda är klart dyrare spelare. AMRs CD-77 hade en både kraftfullare och djupare återgivning i basområdet jämfört med de båda andra och fick sig bara ses slagen av Zandens lite mera utmejslade återgivning och närvaro i mellanregistret. Inte illa för en produkt som kostar betydligt mycket mindre pengar!

För er som inte orkar läsa hela testen följer nu några väl valda gobitar:

"Considering its USB input, digital filtering options and attractive pricing, the CD-77 is rather a monster."

"Out of 20 punters prepared to shell out the very long green for the Zanden, upon being presented with an extended comparison session against the Abbingdon Music Research machine, 17 would pocket the difference and walk out with the Brit."

"The real head turner of course is the price at which this impossible feat has been accomplished."

"After my inspection and test drive, the only complaint I can levy with some effort is the finger prints you'll leave on the remote's touch screen. When a reviewer has to stoop this low to seem critical, there's no worries about the component under review."

"The CD-77 doesn't make the Zanden separates obsolete but for those who've heard and lusted after them while not being able to justify their sticker, it offers a very viable alternative that comes close for an awful lot less and in certain quantitative audiophile aspects, actually exceeds them. In my book, that's a stunning achievement."

För er som redan är sugna på att höra en 35 kilos AMR CD-77 så är det tyvärr ytterligare några veckor kvar innan de landar här. Men så snart de kommit så är alla välkomna att beställa en provlyssning hos närmaste seriösa hifi-butik. Akkelis Audio har som första butik i Scandinavien redan beställt AMR och både förstärkaren AM-77 och CD-spelaren CD-77 kommer finnas där för provlyssning.

Länk till AMRs hemsida: www.amr-audio.co.uk

Distributör för AMR i Scandinavien är Transient Design. Försäljning sker via återförsäljare i Sverige, Norge, Danmark, Finland och Island.

www.transientdesign.se Distributör för AMR, iFi-Audio, Acoustic Revive, Leben, Line Magnetic, LAB12, Okki Nokki, Bryston, Kora, HANA och HiFimans hörlurar.

Edited by - Transient Design on 2007/03/22 10:00:30

Akkelis Audio

1026 Posts

Posted - 2007/03/22 :  11:34:34  Show Profile  Visit Akkelis Audio's Homepage Send Akkelis Audio a Private Message
Jo här går jag i väntans tider och hoppas AMR kommer snart. Efter denna första recension är det med än större spänning jag ser framemot att få hem två aluminiumväskor från AMR. Kompletterar med ännu ett citat från recensionen samt en bild.:

quote:
As documented, build quality is sans pareil, the feature set from the remote complete. The extensive R&D period preceding the arrival of this CD player has clearly paid off. At its sub $10,000 price, this could be the current player to beat, especially because the very real benefits of the filterless Kusonoki approach have been wedded to excellent bass weight and improved treble reach. You get the organic, warm, 'analog' flavors you'd also find with 47lab as well as superior dynamics and bandwidth linearity. One early tester on the consumer side who presently owns an EMM Labs CDSD/DCC2 combo and auditioned the Reimyo CDP-777 and CD-77 found the EMM more resolved and staging bigger, the Reimyo more analog but less resolved and staging narrower and shallower, the CD-77 combining the best of both worlds. This confirms my own take that the AMR straddles the usual divide very effectively.

AMR kommer att kunna demas med QRS Nova, Vienna Acoustic Beethoven Concerto Grand (Årets highend högtalare 2006 enligt Lyd & Bilde) eller Opera Audio M12, hornen ni kanske sett i tidigare reportage.

www.akkelisaudio.com
Go to Top of Page

Transient Design

287 Posts

Posted - 2007/03/26 :  15:26:01  Show Profile  Visit Transient Design's Homepage Send Transient Design a Private Message
Fick just reda på att 6 Moons även har AMRs förstärkare AM-77 på test och att den är under produktion. Får man hoppas på en Award till?

Vad finns det för konkurrenter till hybridförstärkaren AM-77 med 2x 180W för 65 000kr? Zanden anses av många göra den bästa CD-spelaren för pengar men vilken är den bästa integrerade förstärkaren?

www.transientdesign.se Distributör för AMR, iFi-Audio, Acoustic Revive, Leben, Line Magnetic, LAB12, Okki Nokki, Bryston, Kora, HANA och HiFimans hörlurar.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.35 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000