HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Musik
 Extremt ljudspår av fyrverkeri.
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Circlomanen
Semesterfirare

9880 Posts

Posted - 2007/03/23 :  07:21:08  Show Profile Send Circlomanen a Private Message
Vet inte om detta klassas som musik. (troligtvis inte) Om inte så får nån vänlig moderator flytta på tråden.

Min egna lilla Gud Tom Danley har spelat in ett ganska extremt ljudspår av fyrverkeri. MYCKET kraftig amplitud ned till 10 Hz och ca 70 dB dynamikomfång. Bränn in på CD och förstör er subb nu!http://www.danleysoundlabs.com/Finale4.ZIP
Detta är vad Tom skriver:

quote:
Well it is probably no surprise to you that I have a fondness for low frequencies and loud noises. If you have heard our speakers, I would like to think maybe its not a surprise that I am keenly interested in reproducing the "stereo image" and realism in reproduction too.

I have been developing a microphone invention for a while now and on the 4th of July, I was inspired to set it up in the back yard at my house to record the Town's fireworks which are set off about #189; mile away.
I put the last few minutes of it on a CD and have since played it (to be honest, over and over).
It was so much fun, I thought others might want to play this too.

A word of warning.

This recording has a HUGE dynamic range of about 70dB and a peak to average ratio of 40 dB. On the peaks, it is easy to clip things and the spectrum is such that the level at 10Hz is about equal with that at 50Hz (a broad mound around 25 - 30Hz).
In other words, this recording can gobble up all the headroom you have and the source is one of the most difficult things to reproduce there is from many aspects.
Preserving time and bandwidth critical so also try it on good headphones if your not impressed with it through your speakers.

Anyway, take the file and burn it on to a CD (make a couple copies one after the other) and have fun and approach maximum level carefully.
Best Regards,

Tom Danley

Edited by - Circlomanen on 2007/03/23 07:22:21

Peg
Medlem i AÖ

536 Posts

Posted - 2007/03/23 :  22:17:18  Show Profile Send Peg a Private Message
Grym inspelning !

Jag började spela, men hörde inget pga av bakgrundsljud så jag höjde och höjde och höjde tills försteget var på max vilket tyvärr inte räckte till riktigt för att det skulle kännas helt realistiskt ens på slutet. Jag ska prova igen med subben på högre nivå när min fru inte är i närheten så jag inte riskerar att bli dumförklarad igen :)

Med musik är det här normalt nivåer som mina öron inte klarar av och ändå är det här spåret för tyst trots att spåret är överstyrt på de sista smällarna !
Go to Top of Page

B-200
fd. asimov66

4687 Posts

Posted - 2007/03/23 :  22:38:25  Show Profile Send B-200 a Private Message
vad kul, detta skall testas.

.....Med reservation för subjektivitet och stavfel
Go to Top of Page

johan.björklund
Reportage-Harry -05 & -07, 100.000-klubben!

20859 Posts

Posted - 2007/03/23 :  22:48:33  Show Profile  Visit johan.björklund's Homepage Send johan.björklund a Private Message
quote:
Bränn in på CD och förstör er subb nu!

Ska försöka

>musik förmedlingen<
Medlem av det Skånska välljuds sällskapet eoJEUD
Go to Top of Page

Roq
RödaTråden Vinnare

2892 Posts

Posted - 2007/03/23 :  23:24:57  Show Profile Send Roq a Private Message
quote:
trots att spåret är överstyrt på de sista smällarna !

Är det överstyrt? Jag kikade på spåret i Creative Wave Studio och vad jag kan se så styr inspelningen inte över nån gång. Ska testas på stereon
Go to Top of Page

Peg
Medlem i AÖ

536 Posts

Posted - 2007/03/24 :  01:34:22  Show Profile Send Peg a Private Message
Jag tyckte tex smällen vid 3:46.22 såg klippt ut men du kanske har rätt i att den ska se sådär platt ut och att den faktiskt inte riktigt slår i taket.

Hursom helst så var mest poängen att smällarna på slutet var på max nivå.
Go to Top of Page
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Topic Locked
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.33 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000