HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Bildreportage - HiFi
 Mirand A1
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic
Page: of 4

Sonny
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/11 :  18:20:36  Show Profile  Visit Sonny's Homepage Send Sonny a Private Message  Reply
I have made a zip file with the building instruction.

http://mirand.dk/miranda1v11.zip

It is updates the 11/01/2005.

Edited by - Sonny on 2005/01/11 18:21:27
Go to Top of Page

Haakan

2630 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/15 :  14:37:50  Show Profile Send Haakan a Private Message  Reply
vikket klockrent bygge! hmm måste nog ge mig på ett slutstegsbygge till sommaren

"även jag hör skillnad på inbrända och innebrända kablar" (c) _jax =)
Go to Top of Page

pix
200.000-klubben

4149 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/15 :  20:34:12  Show Profile Send pix a Private Message  Reply
Tack Haakan !
Jag har haft mitt mirand stående ett tag pga. jag saknat försteg. Men tog mig i kragen förra helgen och lödde ihop ett pasivt dito.
I morse lirade Mirand steget igen, och jag blir fortfarande positivt överaskad..
Går du i byggplaner så kan du alltid titta in på en provlyssna (gäller även andra medlemmar som är i Nerike-trakten).
Jag är medveten att det är lätt att oförtjänt prisa sina egna grejjor, och gör mitt bästa för att vara objektiv) Därför vill jag hellst att andra fåt tycka till om ljudet.
Dock vill jag säga att en gämförelse med andra slutsteg hamnar åtskilliga gånger upp i pris.

Bygger man dessutom Sonnys Mirand-kort själv (komponentsatsen) har jag svårt att tänka mig mer välljud per krona.
Alternativt gör man som jag, köper färdiglödda moduler(kort på kylfläns)från Sonny vilket minimerar riskerna mer bygget avsevärt.

/Pix

"The total harmonic distortion is not a measure of the degree of distastefulness to the listener and it is recommended that its use should be discontinued", Radiotron 3rd edition.
Go to Top of Page

j0akim

1387 Posts

Posted - 2005/01/21 :  20:35:05  Show Profile  Visit j0akim's Homepage Send j0akim a Private Message  Reply
det ser ut nästan exakt som mitt förra McCormack slutsteg :)

Oppo BDP-93>Mac Air/Imac>Bladelius DAC->Onkyo PR-SC5507->Nuforce MCH-3SE-C7->Nordost Baldur->Martin Logan Spire, Martin Logan Theater-i, 4*SVS SSS02, SVS AS-EQ1->2*SVS PC13-Ultra DSP

Imac->Apogee Duet->Denon AH-D7000 Lawton mod
Mitt galleri
Go to Top of Page

peranders

2456 Posts

Posted - 2008/05/09 :  08:46:35  Show Profile  Visit peranders's Homepage  Reply
Apropå Sonny, någon som vet Sonny Andersens förehavanden? Hemsidan nerstängd och har varit allmänt osynlig.

/Per-Anders eller P-A
Go to Top of Page

pix
200.000-klubben

4149 Posts

Posted - 2008/05/28 :  21:58:43  Show Profile Send pix a Private Message  Reply
Ingen aning ?
Han "hängde" ju på diyaudio.com en del, men det var länge sedan man såg hanns nick
/Pix

"The total harmonic distortion is not a measure of the degree of distastefulness to the listener and it is recommended that its use should be discontinued", Radiotron 3rd edition.
Go to Top of Page

UrSv

2785 Posts

Posted - 2008/08/05 :  16:21:18  Show Profile Send UrSv a Private Message  Reply
Han postar fortfarande på DIYAudio.com. Vill minnas att jag såg nåt om att han sålt typ 10 PCBer och sen hände nåt i hans liv som gjorde att han tog en paus.
Go to Top of Page

Sonny
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 2015/06/21 :  21:52:01  Show Profile  Visit Sonny's Homepage Send Sonny a Private Message  Reply
Hello guys.

After a long pause, i am speeding up DIY business again.

I have made an DAC, and i know it is of topic.. But i would like to know what you guys think of it.

in week 27 i am en sweden (Stockholm area) and i could drop one of somewhere...

BR

Sonny
Go to Top of Page

pix
200.000-klubben

4149 Posts

Posted - 2015/06/22 :  08:53:44  Show Profile Send pix a Private Message  Reply
Hi Sonny!
It´s nice to have you back

Even though my Mirand A1 amplifier is no longer in my possession, I still remember it as a really good sounding amplifier. Many times I have regret selling it. But as far as I know the byer holds on to it, still using it with pleasure.
For those who does´nt know. The Mirand A1 is a Current feedback SS-amplifier unlike voltage feedback which is commonly used.

Perhaps you could show us some pictures and furter information about your latest DAC-desig.
I am not sure if this the right Place to put it, or if you should use Hififorum.nu - Nyheter och information

Best regards
/Pix

Go to Top of Page

jonasz

2542 Posts

Posted - 2015/06/22 :  15:47:06  Show Profile Send jonasz a Private Message  Reply
I still own the A1, amazing amplifier!

Sonny, since you're here can I ask you about your class A diy design? I'm intrigued by it, can you tell me what you expect to be the difference to the Pass FirstWatt designs? Say the F5 and Aleph J?

http://mirand-audio.dk/?product=tssa-v1-8-cfa-amplifier-50watt8r

Thanks!

You'll Never Walk Alone...

Edited by - jonasz on 2015/06/22 15:47:40
Go to Top of Page

Sonny
Starting Member

23 Posts

Posted - 2015/06/24 :  23:17:34  Show Profile  Visit Sonny's Homepage Send Sonny a Private Message  Reply
Jonasz.

You are pretty well running with the Mirand A1.

The TSSA V1.8 is running hotter, but does not sound better or worse to my opinion. But it could be the higher bias that let it sound a little warmer.

I would love to sell the TSSA V1.8 to you but i think in your case it will maybe be a waste of money. You are pretty well running already.

In comparison to the Pass labs products you get a more detailed soundstage here. On one of the popular recordings with Elvis it really lets you here the room around him.

Edited by - Sonny on 2015/06/24 23:19:35
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.21 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000