HiFiForum.nu
Home | Forums | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Links | Members | Articles | PM | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password
Forgot your Password?

Private Messages
You must log in to check messages
 All Forums
 HiFiForum.nu - Mångfaldens forum
 Nyheter och HiFi-kalendern
 Kanontest av MSB Analog DAC i TAS!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  

Mårten Design

252 Posts

Posted - 2014/04/30 :  11:10:51  Show Profile  Visit Mårten Design's Homepage Send Mårten Design a Private Message  Reply
Vade Forrester, recensent, skriver i The Absolute Sound, Januari 2014, bla:

"On Alex de Grassi's album ... the cut 'Shenandoah' exhibited exceptionally detailed guitar sound. The Analog DAC really showed how realistic a recording of solo guitar engineer Cookie Marenco had captured.
Piano recordings were spectacular. On Thomas Gunther's performance of Schubert's Piano Sonata in A minor, the Analog DAC reproduced the piano's complete harmonic structure with a combination of delicacy and explosive power rarely heard on recordings. THe sense of the hammers striking the piano's strings was captured superbly. It's odd that I noticed this particular detail on several piano recordings.
... Pigeon's voice in particular, had a "reach-out-and-touch-it" quality, creating the illusion of someone standing in front of me singing. Instrumental accompaniment was equally detailed, especially the stand-up bass. "

Du kan läsa hela testen HÄR.

Priser från 59900:-

Marten AB
031-207200
  Previous Topic Topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
HiFiForum.nu © HiFiForum.nu except: Logos and Trademarks are property of their owners, Comments are property of their posters Go To Top Of Page
Denna sida genererades på 0.08 sekunder. Snitz Forums 2000